- Association for Symbolic Logic ASL.
- European Mathematical Society EMS.
- American Mathematical Society AMS.
- European Association for Logic, Language and Information FoLLI.
- European Association for Computer Science Logic EACSL.
- European Association for Theoretical Computer Science EATCS.
- Wiener Forum für Analytische Philosophie WFAP.
- Institute Vienna Circle Institut Wiener Kreis.
- Biographies of Kurt Gödel on the web can be found here, here and here.
- Portraits of Kurt Gödel on the web.
- Kurt Gödel Collected Works (S. Feferman et al., editors)
Volume I: Publications 1929-1936
Volume II: Publications 1938-1974
Volume III: Unpublished Essays and Lectures
Volume IV: Selected Correspondence, A-G
Volume V: Selected Correspondence, H-Z
- The Kurt Gödel papers were donated by his wife to the Institute for Advanced Study in his memory. The web page of the archive can be found here.
- The Kurt Gödel Society maintains a library containing about 30 books as well as the Journal of History and Philosophy of Logic. The library is accommodated at the library of the Department of Mathematics of the University of Vienna.
- The speech held by Hilbert at the meeting in 1930 in Königsberg where Gödel first announced his incompleteness theorems, as well as the four minutes excerpt that was broadcast and has been preserved, can be found at the web page of James T. Smith.
- Obituary of Gödel in the Times.